In order to publish apps to the Google Play market, you must sign up as a Google Play developer. This article will walk you through the steps of setting up your account.
Note: Make sure you have a Google Account created (https://accounts.google.com/SignUp)
Here's what you need to do:
1. Go to the Google Play Developer Console and click the button in the upper right corner.
2. Choose An organization or a business and get started.
3. Fill out the blanks:
The Developer Name is the name that will be visible to the end customer in the Appstore, so you should put the Store Name in the first space below.
If you don't have a website checkmark the box.
The Contact email address is the email needed for contact purposes. For this add your email address as a developer/owner.
4. Afterward, you have to check the boxes and pay the registration fee for your account. There is a $25 USD one-time registration fee that you can pay with the following credit or debit cards.
5. Fill out your Google Play Developer Profile.
6. Once all the details have been filled then click on Complete Registration.
That's it, you've created a Google Play developer account! Now it'll be easy for us to publish your apps.
Once you're done with this, start inviting users.