In order to publish apps to the Google Play market, you must first sign up as a Google Play developer and invite users so that we can create apps for you.
This article will walk you through the steps of how to invite users to your account after you've finished creating it.
1. Once you're logged into your Google Play Developer account, choose Users and permissions from the left sidebar.
2. Click Invite new users on the right corner.
3. Insert firstname.lastname@example.org in the Email address section and leave the Access expiry box unchecked.
4. Choose Account permission below.
5. Check all the boxes and click Invite Users.
That's it! Now we'll be able to publish apps for you.
Check out how to set up an Apple Developer account as well.