Inventory tracking refers to the process of a business continuously monitoring all of the inventory that it owns.
Learn how to manage your inventory in the following simple steps:
1. Log in to your store's Partner page.
2. Navigate to the Catalog in the left sidebar and choose your store.
3. Scroll down and find the Inventory section in the list.
4. Now you can manage your inventory by writing down the quantities available, reserved in the carts, or reserved in the orders.
Note: you can check the Track Quantity button if you want to consider the available quantity. If the button isn't On, we place the corresponding item in stock.
5. Don't forget to hit the Save button on the lower left side of the page.
Well done! Now you know how to edit your inventory quantities. Learn how to Add Products from Catalog.