Once you've created your own Google Play developer account and invited users, it's time to create apps for sideloading your branded eCommerce.
Here's what you need to do to create your apps:
1. Firstly, sign in to Google Console (from your account as an owner).
2. Navigate to the left sidebar and choose API access from the Setup. Now, Choose a project to link.
3. Agree to the Terms of the service by pressing I agree.
4. After linking your projects, choose Create new project and click Link project at the bottom right corner.
5. You will see a Create new service account window open. Once you read the steps, press Done.
6. Now, click Create new service account at the bottom of the page.
7. You'll have to open Create Service Account at the top of the page as well.
8. Now, choose the country your business operates in and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
9. Here, you'll have to fill in your Service account details in order to continue.
10. Then, you can Grant the service account access to your project. Choose the filters Service Accounts & Service Account User (it is optional). After choosing, press Done.
11. Now, click Add Key.
12. Upload the application that you need for your service.
13. Choose the recommended JSON key and click Create.
Lastly, a file will be downloaded which you can forward to email@example.com or send it directly to the Local Express partner you work with.