Google Firebase is a Google-backed application development software that enables developers to develop iOS, Android, and Web apps. Firebase provides tools for tracking analytics, reporting and fixing app crashes, creating marketing and product experiment.
In this guide, you'll learn how to create your own Firebase Console account and add members.
1. Go to Firebase.
2. Click the Go to console button on the upper-right corner.
3. Press Create Project.
4. In the Project name write down the name of your business (For example, if you are creating the Firebase account for your store, put the store name). Accept the Firebase terms and press Continue.
5. If you don't have a Google Analytics account, uncheck the box and press continue.
6. Wait for a couple of seconds and select Continue again.
7. Click the Settings button on the upper-left corner and select Users and permissions.
8. Press Add member.
9. You have to write down the email of the customer (in our case, you should put email@example.com) and choose owner as the Role. Once you have chosen the Role, click Done.
10. Finally, press Add member to save the changes.
Good job! You've successfully created a Firebase console account.