Facebook Ads Manager is a unified ad creation tool that you can use to create and publish ads to Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network.
Typically, the ad creator on your Facebook Page is focused on simplicity and speed, whereas the Ads Manager ad creator allows you to go more in-depth.
Follow the steps to create an ad from your Ads Manager account.
1. Make sure you have an Ads Manager account which you can sign in through your Facebook page.
2. Click +Create on upper-left corner of the page.
3. In the Create New Campaign, choose the goal you want to achieve with your ad and click Continue.
4. in the left sidebar, an editing panel will appear. In the editing panel, you'll choose a campaign objective, audience, placement and ad format.
5. You can choose a daily or a lifetime budget for your ad.
Note: The daily budget is the average amount that you indicated you are willing to spend on a specific ad set per day. (In our case, it's 10$/day.)
When you set a lifetime budget, you're telling us how much you're willing to spend over the entire run-time of your campaign or ad set. (In our case, it's almost 300$/month.)
6. In the Create new audience section, you can custom your audience. We choose the Customer List option, considering that you had already gave us your customer's list.
7. If your account isn't connected to a business, and you are unable to custome an audience, you'll see a message pop up.
8. Select Create New Business.
9. Click Create Account.
10. Fill out the information about your business.
11. Now, you can continue customizing the ad.
12. Choose the age, gender, languages for your target customers, placement of your ad, etc.
13. You have an option for Optimization & Delivery as well.
14. Click Next and start adding your Facebook page links, choosing the format of your ad (carousel, image, video, collection ad, etc.)
15. Add upload photos, a primary text and a headline for your ad and click Publish.
Well done! You have created an ad from your Ads Manager account.
Check out How to Boost your Facebook posts as well.