If you want to reach a wider audience with your posts, you need to know how to promote your publications.
This article will guide you through a couple of steps on how to boost your posts on Facebook.
1. You need to sign in to your Facebook page.
Note: Make sure you have a role on the page that allows you to create and run ads.
2. Find a publication that you want to promote and click Boost Post on the lower-right corner of the post.
Note: If you can't find the button it might be because the promotion for that specific post is unavailable. There are many more reasons why your boost could be denied: issues with video ads, target audiences, positioning, Facebook's brands.
3. Select a Goal for your publication. For example, if you want to get more leads or more messages.
4. If you choose the Goal as Automatic (which will let Facebook select the most relevant goal based on your settings) in the Button section, you can choose how you want your customers to receive the promotion message.
5. You can see a Special Ad Category section which is made for ads about social issues, elections, etc.
6. Now, choose the Messaging apps through which your customers can contact you.
7. In the Welcome Message you can write frequently asked questions and Greeting that your customers will automatically get after messaging you.
8. Select a recommended Audience or you can Create New audience based on some particular traits.
Note: If your ad is part of a Special Ad Category, your audience options may be limited.
9. Choose the Duration of your promotion by writing the beginning and end dates and how long you want the post to be sponsored.
10. You can change the Total Budget and see the estimated number of people reached per day (below is just an example.)
11. You decide where to place your ads on the Placement section and if you want to include Facebook Pixel or not.
Note: Facebook Pixel is a piece of code for your website which helps you measure, optimize and build audiences for your advertising campaigns.
12. If you decide to include Facebook Pixel, click Get Started and choose the website you want to connect to your Facebook.
13. Finally add a Payment method by mentioning your Country/Region, Time Zone, and Currency in which you want to pay.
14. Click Boost Post Now in the lower-right corner and that's it!'
Well done, you've promoted your publication! Now your target audience will see your post.