If you're ready to distribute apps to customers, the Apple Developer Program provides everything you need to build apps with advanced capabilities and make them available worldwide.
In this article, we'll show you how easy it is to create a free Apple developer account for sideloading apps using XCode. Here's what you need to do:
1. Visit developer.apple.com
2. Click on the Account button in the upper right corner.
3. Sign in with your Apple ID.
Note: if you don't have an Apple ID just click the Create yours now button below. Once you're done with that you can proceed with the steps.
4. After signing in from your desktop, you'll get a notification on your phone.
5. Tap it to see the verification code.
6. Write down the verification code to proceed.
7. Check the Agreement box below (you can also uncheck the marketing button if you don't want to receive any emails) and click Submit.
8. Choose the Download Tools section.
9. Download XCode from the App Store.
10. After launching XCode, right-click and choose Preferences → Accounts.
11. Click the little ‘+’ button at the lower-left corner and choose Add Apple ID.
12. Now all you have left to do is log in to your Apple ID and that's it!
Congrats! your Apple ID now works as a free developer account, which can be used for sideloading apps via XCode. Check out how to set up a Google Play developer account.