If you have an Apple Pay account you can link it to your online store and allow your customers to make purchases and pay via Apple Pay. Follow these simple steps to do so. If you don’t already have an Apple Pay account, you can create it here.
1. Navigate to Apps in the left sidebar on your Dashboard.
2. Open the Payment gateways dropdown and select Apple Pay from the list.
3. Click the Install now button to add Apple Pay. If this app is already installed, proceed to Settings.
4. Retrieve your Merchant ID and your Merchant Identity Certificate. Fill in your Merchant ID, Merchant Identity Certificate, and Domain Settings.
6. Hit the Save button to save the changes. That’s it!