The department sales report gives an overview of each department sales activities made within your store. In order to create a department sales report follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Accounting on the left sidebar.
2. Proceed to Reports and select Department Sales.
3. Select the Country where your store is located.
4. Fill in the information:
Store Name: Select the store where you want to create the report.
Date From: Select the starting date of the report filtering.
Date to: Select the finishing date of the report filtering.
Date Filter Type: Filter if you want to see the Order By Creation Date or By Finishing Date.
Note: You can use as many filters as you need for searching.
5. Filter the categories you want to view in your report and check the mark button✅.
6. You can Download Report if you need to keep it.
That's it! Your department sales report is downloaded. Learn more about reports here.