A sales report is a record of sales activity over a particular period of time. They include data on sales volume, total delivery and pickup orders, etc... In order to create a sales report follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Accounting on the left sidebar.
2. Proceed to Reports and select Sales.
3. Select the Country where you are located.
4. Fill in the information:
Store Name: Select the store where you want to create the report.
Date From: Select the starting date of the report filtering.
Date to: Select the finishing date of the report filtering.
Date Filter Type: Filter if you want to see the Order By Creation Date or By Finishing Date.
Note: You can use as many filters as you need for searching.
5. Turn the Recalculate Taxes button on in case you want to...
6. Filter the categories you want to view in your report and check the mark button✅.
7. You can Download Report if you need to keep it.
That's it! Your sales report is downloaded. Learn more about reports here.