SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It helps your business appear in the results of your target audience on search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. On Local Express you can adjust the SEO of a store or products so that when your customers are looking for something, they are able to find your results first.
In order to optimize your products follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Catalog on the left sidebar.
2. Expand the Products menu and choose the store where you'd like to adjust the SEO.
3. Select the product you need to optimize and click on it.
4. You'll be redirected automatically to the product info page. Scroll Down and Expand the SEO section.
5. Insert Meta Key and Meta Description.
Meta Key: It is a Keyword that defines what your product is about. In terms of SEO, they're the words and phrases that searchers enter into search engines.
Meta Description: It is an element that describes and summarizes the products of your page for the benefit of users and search engines. The length of a meta description can vary between 50-160 characters.
Tip: Try conducting keyword research to find the best match for your target audience. Make sure your Descriptions are unique and sound natural.
6. Make sure to scroll down and Save Product or save it to all stores when you're done.
That's it! Learn more about how to adjust the SEO of your store here.