As a store owner, you have a variety of products to sell, provide detailed information for each product you have so your customers can choose their desired products.
In order to fill out the product details follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Catalog on the left sidebar.
2. Expand the Products menu and choose the store where the needed product is located.
3. Using the catalog search select the product which you need to modify.
4. When the product is selected scroll down and open the Information tab.
5. Fill out the Information about the product:
Description: Give details about your product.
Ingredients: Specify which ingredients are used to prepare the product.
Barcode: This is a rectangular image consisting of a series of parallel black lines and white spaces of varying widths that can be read by a scanner. (Leave the Barcode field empty).
UPC Code: Each product has its UPC code (human-readable numbers) of. 12 digits.
Manufacturer: Serves the interest of the manufacturer, and benefits the retailer who carries them.
Brand: Is a name given to a product such that it takes on an identity by itself.
6. When you click the Brand (Add to title) box, you're brand will be visible before the product's name. Here is an example:
7. Make sure to scroll down and Save Product or save it to all stores when you're done.
Here is how your clients view the product in the actual store: