SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It helps your business appear in the results of your target audience on search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. On Local Express you can adjust the SEO of a store or products so that when your customers are looking for similar requests, they are able to find your results first.
In order to optimize your store follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your partner account and go to the Design section.
2. Open the dropdown on the top and select the store where you'd like to make changes.
3. Click Settings on the left sidebar and proceed to SEO.
4. Insert Meta Key and Meta Description.
Meta Key: It is a Keyword that defines what your content is about. In terms of SEO, they're the words and phrases that searchers enter into search engines.
Meta Description: It is an element that describes and summarizes the contents of your page for the benefit of users and search engines. The length of a meta description can vary between 50-160 characters.
Tip: Try conducting keyword research to find the best match for your target audience. Make sure your Descriptions are unique and sound natural.
5. Make sure to Publish once you're done.
That's it! Learn more about how to adjust the SEO for your products here.