It is very similar to the one free sale promotion, the only difference is that you can apply the mixed one free sale on many products at the same time, and offer your customers any product from the sales product free. E.g Buy 3 different products and get one of them free, and the free one is always the cheapest one between those products. Also note, that this sale cannot be applied to Deli products, these are in-store prepared meals and products with modifications.
Here's how a mixed one free sale looks like:
In order to create a Mixed One Free Sale follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Catalog on the left sidebar.
2. Expand the Sales menu and select the store where you'd like to add a new sale.
3. Click the Add Sale button.
4. Give your sale a title, and it will be only visible to you, your customers won't be able to see it.
5. Specify the time range or your sale. Click the calendar textbox, select the starting and ending dates, and click Apply. (You can also not activate the starting date and the ending date and the date will be unlimited)
Note: Once this is chosen, you can also edit sale hours.
6. You can also activate the sale to work with a coupon code, which means that customers who have coupons can take advantage of this sale. For that, check the Activate With Coupon box and select the coupon which will activate the sale.
Tip: Learn how to create coupons here.
7. Open the Type dropdown and select One Free.
8. Write the amount for the Discounted product quantity and Minimum product quantity, and Save.
Good job! You created One Free sale in your store.
Learn more about how to apply sales to your products.