Quantity sale is useful for situations where you always sell more than one item together. You can offer your customers a sale type where they can get more products at cheaper prices. For E.g. Normally each bottle of milk costs $5 at your store and when you add a quantity sale on it, your customer can buy 2 bottles of milk and pay only $8, instead of paying $10.
Here's what a quantity sale looks like:
In order to Create a quantity sale follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Catalog on the left sidebar.
2. Expand the Sales menu and select the store where you'd like to add a new sale.
3. Click the Add Sale button.
4. Give your sale a title, and it will be only visible to you, your customers won't be able to see it.
5. Specify the time range or your sale. Click the calendar textbox, select the starting and ending dates, and click Apply. (You can also not activate the starting date and the ending date and the date will be unlimited)
Note: Once this is chosen, you can also edit sale hours.
6. You can also activate the sale to work with a coupon code, which means that customers who have coupons can take advantage of this sale. For that, check the Activate With Coupon box and select the coupon which will activate the sale.
Tip: Learn how to create coupons here.
7. Open the Type dropdown and select Quantity.
8. Fill in the Price and the Quantity bar, and Save.
Well done! You created a quantity sale in your store.
Learn more about how to apply sales to your products.