Google Authenticator is a mobile security application based on two-factor authentication (2FA) that helps to verify user identities before granting them access to websites and services. Two-factor authentication helps you to welcome authorized users only. Here's what it looks like on the Sign In page:
In order to set up Google Auth follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Apps from the left sidebar.
2. Find Google Auth among other apps and click Install now. If the app is installed already, click Settings.
3. In order to get the Google Auth working you need to get a valid Client ID and App Secret.
4. In order to find your Google Client ID, and Google Client Secret you have to go to your Google Cloud Platform, navigate to the left side and choose Credentials.
5. Click Create Credentials and select OAuth client ID.
6. Open Application type dropdown and select Web application.
7. Click Create.
8. A pop up will appear with Your Client ID and Your Client Secret.
Paste them in your account and don't forget to click Save.
9. Select the needed store from the dashboard and click Admin.
Copy the Premium Domain.
Paste it on a new tab in Google. Your website will appear.
10. Sign In.
11. Select Google bar.
12. An Authorization error massage will appear.
Copy the link.
Paste it into your Google Cloud Platform.
Don't forget to click Save.
That's it! The button should be live and working now!