It may happen that you need to raise the prices of several products simultaneously. In this case, you can mark up the prices of a specific department or category.
In order to mark up category prices, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Catalog from the left sidebar.
2. Expand the Categories menu and select the store where you need to make changes.
3. Select the category where you need to increase prices and click the Edit icon.
4. In the Category Mark Up. % field, insert a number indicating the percent with which you want your product prices to rise.
5. You can set Add rule to the Mark-up%. Learn more about how to set rounding rules for categories here.
6. Make sure to click Save Category.
There you are! Now the prices of all the products in the selected category will be updated and increased by the percentage you've set.