It may happen that you need to raise the prices of several products simultaneously. In this case, you can mark up the prices of a specific department or category.
In order to mark up department prices, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Catalog from the left sidebar.
2. Expand the Departments menu and select the store where you need to make changes.
3. Select the needed departments and click the Edit icon.
4. In the Department Mark Up.% field, insert a number indicating the percent with which you want your product prices to rise.
5. You can set Add rule to the Mark-up%. Learn more about how to set rounding rules for departments here.
6. Make sure to click Save Department.
There you are! Now the prices of all the products in the selected department will be updated and increased by the percentage you've set.