Once a new online order is confirmed, your team starts collecting it in the physical store. At particular times of the day, you may find it difficult to collect as many orders as you receive. That's why you can limit the number of orders your system accepts. Please note that you'll add limits to already created collection time.
1. Navigate to Operation on the left sidebar.
2. Expand the Collecting menu and select the store for which you wish to configure order collection.
3. Select the needed weekday and view the collection time blocks.
4. Within the needed block open the Add Rule and click Limit.
5. Using the drop-downs set the time frame for this limit.
6. Now enter the maximum number of orders you will collect during these hours.
Note: You can disable the rule if it's no longer relevant.
7. Add as many rules as needed and click Save Changes once you're done.