Adding team members to your online store facilitates working processes and encourages teamwork. On Local Express you can add and manage staff. When you've added a member already, you may need to edit their info. Here's how to do that:
1. Navigate to Operation on the left sidebar.
2. Expand the Staff menu and pick the store where you want to make changes.
3. Using the search bar find the team member via name, email, registration date, and click Search.
4. Review the role of your worker and click Edit.
5. Make the needed changes and click Save. Note that you can't edit the user's email address, you can edit their roles and assign new departments to department managers.
Full Access: The person who gets the full access is able to see and change everything in the store.
Assistant: Sees the Orders section on their dashboard, can cancel an order, or start collecting it.
Driver: Delivers the orders from the store to the customer's house.
Department Manager: Sees the Catalog on their dashboard, can manage the products of the departments they are assigned to.
That's it! To learn more about adding new staff members click here.