Truno is a retail technology solution for grocers. In case this is the POS you are using, you can easily connect it to Local Express and keep your inventory movement updated. To integrate Truno follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Apps on the left sidebar.
2. Find Truno among other apps and click Install now.
3. Once the app is installed, you'll see the Settings page. From the drop-down menu choose the store with which you wish to connect Truno.
4. Fill out the API URL, User, and Password. This information is provided by Truno, make sure to check with them and insert the correct data.
5. Specify the number of days that define your Movement Period. This means that if the product was bought during the movement period, it will automatically be marked as an in-stock product. In case the product was not bought during the movement period, it will be marked as out-of-stock. In case you do not want this to be marked automatically, check the Manually Manage Inventory box. You'll have to go through your products and mark whether they are in or out of stock.
6. In case you check Set in stock only products with price box, the products that have a price will be set in stock. In case you check Set in stock only products with image box, the products that have an image will be set in stock.
7. In case you want your eCommerce orders to be connected to your POS, check the Enable Backward Order Sync box and fill out the info. This information is provided by Truno, make sure to check with them and insert the correct data.
Note: If you're setting up Truno for the first time, the Initial Sync button will be active. Click it so that Local Express uploads the data from your POS.
8. When all is done, make sure to click Save and enjoy the effortless integration on Local Express.
That's it! Learn more about POS Apps here.